Tuesday, September 3, 2013

We're Moving!

Just a quick update to share with you...we are moving!  We decided to buy a house and I couldn't be more thrilled to be moving from our tiny apartment into a home. 

Our new home.
FYI...
(Baby crawling was not part of the purchase!)
AND...
If the weather remains warm, I will be painting the stairs to compliment the house colors.)
I shouldn't complain because our apartment has been very comfortable, but I've missed having a large kitchen with countertop space and I've missed having a yard. 

We take possession of our home September 16th but we will keep the apartment until the end of September.  This all happened very quickly so September will be a busy month...both of us work full-time, plus I am heading to Palm Springs with my Mom and two sisters to visit my Aunt for a week.  As well, I am packing, cleaning and organizing for the move.   AND, then we need to find time to travel back to our home in British Columbia (approx. 10 hour drive) to sort and pack the rest of our belongs that we left behind.  What we don't bring back will stay in our BC home until we decide if we are going to rent it or sell it.

So, once we get into our new home I will be sharing more projects with you, as I will finally have space to create again!   

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day.

Lesa

4 comments:

  1. How exciting! Congratulations. I'm looking forward to seeing the inside. Looks great from the outside, so it must be gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a charming home this looks like - the best of luck to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! What an exciting time for you! Your new home is lovely and has such interesting lines. Can't wait for the rest of the story.....

    ReplyDelete