Monday, April 18, 2011

Your Help is Needed!

Okay...I have family coming for Easter and I've been scrambling trying to "tweak" a few things around the house.  I had an dresser at the front entrance that I used to store everything from keys to winter gear.  I guess I finally over-stuffed one of the drawers because it just fell apart.  Well, I have had it with crappy furniture and chucked the dresser in the dump!  Now, that was a few weeks ago and, in the meantime, I've been bugging my husband to build me a new console table to fit in the small space.  He finally gave in to my pleas a built me this beautiful table on Sunday and finished the final touches tonight. 





Here is is with the drawer pulls. 

I love it and can't wait to accessorize  it, but, before I can do that I need to paint it.  This is where I need your help...I need some suggestions and who better to ask than all of you talented decorators!  I need to get this done ASAP so I am hoping some of you will respond with your ideas.  This is where it will be placed...under the dark brown mirror against a cinnamon-colored wall. 



I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts!  Thank you for stopping by.
Lesa

2 comments:

  1. I like to paint a creamy white and then distress furniture with Dark walnut stain. That will compliment the brown the mirror. Your husband did a fantastic job! Your newest follower. Hope you can visit me sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with your new piece of furniture. It looks great! I love how you accessorized it. Very warm looking. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete