Saturday, April 23, 2011

Console Table Finished

I finished the console table on time, actually two hours prior to my family arriving for the weekend.  Even thought I rushed to finish it, I am happy with the results and so was my husband. 

Here is the before...



And, here is the after...






I painted the bottom half with a paint color called "Twine".  I then used a glaze to antique it and give the color more depth.  The top was stained with a mixture of two colors... walnut and black stain and then finished off with a satin varnish.  Again, I am happy with how it turned out...love to hear what you think!  Thank you for stopping by and have a Happy Easter!
Lesa

3 comments:

  1. I love what you did.!! Great choice of colors and accessories. It really warms the area. Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the red walls too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesa,
    The table and staging looks great :) I love the light paint and dark stain together. Visiting from MMS........stop by for a blog visit. New follower :)

    ReplyDelete