Monday, February 21, 2011

Bargain Chairs are Slipcovered

I finally found fabric to sew slipcovers for my bargain chairs.  However, I'm still undecided if I should add a ruffle to the bottom of the slipcover or just leave them with the cream cording on the edge. 





I guess I'll make my final decision once I finish the legs on the chairs.  They are in rough shape so I have to sand them.  Then I'll probably stain them a dark walnut colour. 





After the chairs are done,  I need to finish my table - again, I will sand the entire table and stain it a dark walnut to match the chair legs. (I think.)  Next, I have to finish the existing chairs - one step at a time, though.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day!
Lesa

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! I love the simple finish of the cording, but you're right, it will be easier to decide once you finish the legs. Good luck!
    Followed your link from FJI slipcover themed party!

    ReplyDelete